Nov 5, 2014

Support Movember


 I'm sure you all know this feeling of pure pleasure when you find something forgotten long ago in your closet - a piece of clothing, an accessory - a pair of jeans, a bag, a scarf, a hat, whatever it might be that you once loved and god knows how you have completely forgotten about it. Well, this is how I came across my beret - simple, black, yet so stylish, keeping a little bit of French fashion inspiration in itself.
So... voilà.  
My new blog post is dedicated to the French eternal simple fashion trends and, of course, as you surely have already noticed - to the present Movember trends - cause.. well, men with beards and moustaches can be extremely hot.











 
 
What I wear today:
Beret - Present direct from Paris
LeMoustache Shirt - Stradivarius
High-Waisted Jeans - H&M
  Baby Pink Blazer -Stradivarius
Fringed Bag - OVS
Step Shoes - Unknown
Rings
White Matte Nail Polish - Flormar



No comments:

Post a Comment