Dec 30, 2014

Last Weekend of 2014


Does anyone else have the feeling that this year has passed by somehow too quickly or is it just me? When I think back, so many memories go through my head - as if I'm watching a fast-motion movie about my life.  So many things have happened - for myself, it's been a year of great changes, taking up new responsibilities, a clash with independence, successfully combined with finding some new friends, a lot of new acquaintances; a few emotional ups and downs that teach you what the important things in life are, who can you open up to and who you should better stay quiet with.
There's only one thing that remained the same with me - my passion for fashion, my satisfaction of coming up with an interesting simple outfit, the smile that comes on my face when I see that I have inspired someone. That's probably one of the reasons why I eventually decided to start this blog this year - I just hope there are people who find something for themselves here.
So how was your year? :)






 












 



What I wear today: 
  Sweater - H&M
Skort - ZARA
Scarf - H&M
Coat - Stradivarius
Fringed Mini Bag - H&M
  High-Heeled Ankle Boots - Pull&Bear
Rings - Meli Melo Paris/ Primark
Necklace - Bijou Brigitte


Photo Credits: Simona Slavova

No comments:

Post a Comment