Feb 26, 2017

Ausfahrt freihalten!


Last of Stuttgart for a while...
Next destination - Berlin! As I am going to spend there the my internship semester in this for me most desired German city...

Shop this style using the Fleek App here.



  





  











 What I wear:

"Not too old to be a blogger" T-Shirt Mango
Ripped Girlfriend Jeans - Bershka
Military Style Coat - Zara
Mini Bag with Fringes H&M
Ankle Boots Mango
Hat Mango
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters

Shop this and other looks of mine on Fleek using my profile link.

 

5 comments:


  1. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    WalkIndiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a nice shoes is this and Even i want to buy this kind of shoes.primary.com coupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Latest Design of the jeans is that and I like it very much.Online Shopping in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete